Monday, 19 August 2013

Drive-In Heat: 1950's Style

So, anyone who knows me, knows that I like to travel in time a bit in big photo projects I do...heck, even little ones.  This shoot is my latest big undertaking and I couldn't be happier with it.  Thanks soooooo very much to all that were involved, you made it great.  Here are just a few selections, be sure to check out ALL 45 in the set on my flickr. Yeah, I know..it is a lot, I can't help it! It is so hard to narrow down to the ones I chose for flickr...that is less than HALF of what I actually shot.  XD

Spirit Eleonara's Flickr

Anyway, please enjoy..and thanks to:
Naiya Valeska, Hard Rust. Megzi Babii, Evanne Kostolany, Graham Collinson (thanks for letting me sit on you in that little tiny car!), Katina Cazalet, Rain Tehani, Kei Frequency, Envy Watts, Raelin Jestyr, Keeley Snowfall, Hunter Rose, Remy Gervasi, Alley Oh, Pjay Adder, Ashlynn Jameson, Darkangel Marenwolf















No comments:

Post a Comment