Thursday, 29 August 2013

Frosty...not the Snowman.

I like to change things up a bit.  I wanted to go for something completely different this time around, and was playing again with light and shadow.  Where else can one so easily change...without consequence...so...what I have said before still stands...venture outside of your comfort zone from time to time...it keeps you on your toes.  Please click the link to check out my flickr stream, as well as Images From....The Spirit World, my flickr group filled with fantastic photographers, models and people who appreciate a good picture.  If you would like to join the flickr group, please contact me through flickr, or through Second Life...I also have an in-world group.


Spirit Eleonara's Flickr Stream

Images From....The Spirit World








No comments:

Post a Comment