Thursday, 26 September 2013

Bound and Broken

So, I have a couple of picture challenges that I have put out to people in the group, and have gotten all sorts of GREAT photos for them.  Here are two more that are fantastic.  The first is for "Bound" and is from Lou Moonlight...it is called "Bound to Life."  I just love everything about this photo, the concept, the angle...the more I look at it, the more meaning I find in it, and I love when a photo has that affect on a viewer.  The second is from Hard Rust, and it is for the "Broken" challenge.  It is called, "It's okay, it happens to everyone."  I love the lightheartedness of the photo, but at the same time it is a little sad and intimate.  I love the soft lighting as well. Thanks so much for two wonderful entries!

"Bound to Life" Lou Moonlight



"It's okay, it happens to everyone." Hard Rust

2 comments:

  1. Spirit forgot to mention that she created the poses for my pic. The poses were perfect! Thank you, Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome...they were fun to make, as was the picture. ♥

      Delete