Thursday, 19 September 2013

Favourites Gallery

The uploads to the Flickr group make it sooooo hard to choose favourtie for this blog.  The posts are all so great, I would post all of them! I can't post them all, so I have chosen a few that grabbed my eye a TINY bit quicker than the others.  The use of colour, angle and light...and just the overall feeling of the pictures grabbed me.  Hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Check out the flickr stream for all the other GREAT pictures: Images From...The Spirit World

Louise Kristan-Faulds - "Bathtime Secrets"


Kei Frequency - "Jan, Kat and Kei"



Cypriss Hill - "Blood on the Leaves"


Louise Kristan-Faulds  - "Wild Girls"



Laura Demonista - "Glass"



Cypriss Hill - "Sail With me"



Sacha Audeburgh "Dilyllas - How much for me?"



No comments:

Post a Comment