Sunday, 30 March 2014

Back with a BANG!!

So, I took a little bit of time away from this blog to get caught up on other things and just have a bit of a rest.  But....now I am back, and have soooooo much to share!!  I wanted to get started again with a bumper crop of images that have been submitted to the "Images From...The Spirit World" flickr page.  Everyone has been submitting such great images, and it is hard to pick the few to go here as my favourites.  The ones here are again ones that made me look a little longer and wonder about the story of the people in them, or just made me think or smile.  Thanks so much to all of you, and keep on posting, you are all so very talented!
   In order: Two from Miuccia Klaar, Pretty Parkin, Zuby Gloom, Laura Demonista, Gia Nikai, Kei Frequency, Shu, Jadelyn McAuley, Zaria Velde, Hard Rust, Stolen Sword, two from Cypriss Hill, two from Sacha Audeburgh and closing it out with a fun one from Serenity Kristan-Faulds.  I encourage everyone to check out their flickrs!  Keep an eye on the blog for updates and more favourites galleries!



















3 comments: